I am so happy for Thanksgiving this year! This is the first year we will have family out to our home!! Diego's parents are coming for Thanksgiving Dinner and we have some friends that might be stopping by later that evening :)
I am excited b/c normally it has just been our little family (since I moved from OK). When I lived in OK, I had like 3-4 different homes I would go to, between both sides of the family! It was great! So when I moved to AZ, it was so sad to not be jumping around from place to place...
**My plans
I have these special centerpieces that I am making for the table, then I am going to set all the food on our HUGE island, that way we have room for our plates, and pretty centerpiece on the table... you know instead of crowding it with food :) I am also making cocktails for the first time for the evening when we have desserts! Yummy!!
I am so excited about cooking all of that yummy Thanksgiving food!! YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment