Sunday, March 1, 2009

Phoenix Zoo!


This past Saturday I took the kids to the zoo! It was a lot of fun! We got up early, packed our lunch, went to QT to get our water bottles, and extra snack and put them all in our backpack then off to the zoo we went! We got there at 10am and stayed until 2pm! We sat down out picnic tables to eat our packed lunch, and it was such a great day to be out! Even though Diego wasn't able to go (because he works on the weekends) it was such a great time that I got to spend with my kids, it is a day i will cherish forever! I love to watch them play together and just have wonderful time ♥ Here are some pictures from our little outing!

At the house getting ready to leave!


Brooklyn posing for me :)

Now Alex posing..lol!!



Brooklyn and Mommy♥



Alex and Mommy ♥


No comments: