So, since we don't have the extra $$ for Alex to go to preschool a couple of times a week, I have decided that I am just going to have preschool at our house! I am going to make part of our guest room, his school area, and I am wanting to prepare him for Pre-K next year. Because next year he will go to a real preschool to get prepared for Kindergarten.
I am really excited though, I have made his lesson plans out, and we went today to get his school box!! We have crayons, scissors, and glue! I bought poster board to make an Alphabet, Number and Shape Board. Then I have bought a big school Calender to go on the wall for each month, with letters to put up. I am waiting for some books to come in that i have ordered for his curriculum, so as soon as they get in, its go time!
No comments:
Post a Comment