Sunday, December 20, 2009

School, Sleep, School, Sleep.....

.....I can't wait until I am done with school! It has been really hard to stay focused this semester with being newly preggers. I have been so tired! My usual routine was staying up super late doing my homework once everyone was in bed....now, that isn't happening. I am so tired I am going to bed by 9pm! That is just an hour after the kids are put to bed, and during that hour I am winding down, picking up the house, getting things ready for the next day, and catching up on some homework. But I am lucky if I make it until 9pm! Sometimes its 8:30pm when I am hitting the pillow. Oh well, just a few more weeks in this semester and trimester! Bring it on 2nd trimester! That one is usually the best for me! :)

No comments: