Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother’s Day!

Soooo Happy Mother’s Day to all of you lovely ladies out there!! I am so blessed to have been chosen to be the mommy of my wonderful-amazing-beautiful children! What an important duty God has called me to do and be, Brooklyn and Alex’s mom! I don’t know what I would do without them, they are my life and my gifts from God.

These beautiful babies, surprised me with Breakfast in Bed this morning!! Along with a smoke filled downstairs as my hubby (whom is adorable) tried to make me pancakes :) I got eggs, toast, pancakes and milk-WOW! What a breakfast, LOL!! I didn’t know where to begin! They also showered me with wonderful cards and gifts! Love them!

After church this morning we went out to lunch, then I came home and took a nice long (well-needed) nap! Then we took the kids to the park so they could fly the kite that Brooklyn got at church today as a prize :) It was a great, and relaxing day with my family. I loved every minute of it! Thank you God for my family!

DSC_0125 DSC_0010 DSC_0034 DSC_0059 DSC_0077 Check out how SWOLLEN my ankles and feet are! OMG, sausage toes every day until the birth…bet ya! Oh and pay NO attention to the fact my hubby is wearing his SOCKS with his FLIP FLOPS! Nerd. Nerd. Nerd. Nothing more to say, LOL!!

No comments: