Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pie Pops!

So since school has been out I have been trying to have an activity each week for the kids to do, so they aren’t bored :) Well we always go to the pool at least twice week (especially since when the baby is born we won’t be going), but how can we not go to the pool when its .75 for kids to get in?!?! Then I have been having a “cooking/baking” time with them, fun right?! Right!! So last week we did the chocolate cups, with the yummy homemade pudding, well this week we did Pie Pops!!! So fun, and so yummy!They had so much fun making these! I love how excited they get over these kind of things, it make a mommy smile :) Check them out….

All ready!
Making PIe Pops!
Cutting out their “pie pop” shapes :)
DSC_0003
DSC_0009

Now time to fill them!!!
DSC_0010
DSC_0012

All filled and ready to be baked!!
DSC_0016

All done!! Ooooo yummy!!
DSC_0022
DSC_0023 DSC_0024 DSC_0025 DSC_0026 DSC_0029

No comments: