Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pedi’s!!

Soooo Miss Brooklyn and I went out to get a pedi today! I owed her for her birthday, but I wanted us to wait until now so that we could have our last special thing before we have a new baby girl in the house :) It was her first time, and she absolutely LOVED it!! She is so cute, I Iove her so much and I am so proud of the little girl she is becoming. She is a wonderful big sister, and I know she is going to be super amazing with her new baby sister! Here are some pics of her today!

Picked out her Color! She wanted blue with red & white fire works!
pedib3

Sittin’ down and enjoying her massage chair!
pedib4

Now her toes are getting done!!
pedib2

At the drying table :) Cute!!
pedib1

Mommy’s fat swollen toes (LOL) and Brooklyn’s toes celebrating 4th of July! :) I am so mad b/c I picked my nails to short when they broke, now they look retarded! :( Oh well Brooklyn's are super cute!!!
DSC_0003
Alex had to show his too, LOL!!
DSC_0009

No comments: