Sunday, May 29, 2011

Birthday Celebrations!

Well, this month (May) has been FULL of fun!!! We celebrated Alex’s birthday at his school a little bit later because his teacher was out of town and he wanted her to be there :) So I brought cake pops to his school, and the kids LOVED them! Then, I made a flip flop birthday cake for the little girl I babysit, so cute! I also made her a cake pop bouquet for her birthday, from me :) More to come in the next posts from the month of May!

Baseball Cake Pops!
DSC_0473DSC_0478DSC_0493DSC_0498     DSC_0517 DSC_0518 DSC_0520 DSC_0524 DSC_0525 DSC_0530

 

Now the flip flop cake!!! Cute huh?
DSC_0003 (2) DSC_0002 (2)

Then her cake pop bouquet! She LOVED it!!! :)
cakepopbouquet

We had some left over so I made the family some :) They loved them…as always, my hubby eats them like popcorn! haha!
cakepopspink

No comments: