So again, I will be busy packing, packing and packing today and tomorrow! I don't know what we are going to do with the extra 806 square ft that we are getting! WOW! The upstairs will fill in just fine, because years ago we didn't get rid of the extra queen bed we had from when Diego and I got married. Ever since Alex was born we didn't have an extra room to put it in so it has been sitting in the garage, taking up a lot of room! But now we have a 4th bedroom to put it in, YAY! That will be all that is in that room, but hey, it works right?!? The downstairs on the other hand, well, it is going to be empty, LOL!! With having the formal living and dining room we don't have the extra furniture to fill it up, and we sure don't have the extra $$ laying around to go and buy stuff to put in there! So it will be empty and I am sure for quite a while :) I am excited that I get to paint! I am using my birthday money from all of my family to buy paint. I will have enough for the downstairs only, which if okay because really that is all people are going to see when they are in my home :) So for Christmas guess what I will be asking for.....$$ again to finish the upstairs!!
Well I better get back to packing!! Have a great day!! 

1 comment:
SO I'm a little lost and outta the loop... exactly how many times have you guys moved recently? I thought you had just finished your backyard, which was awesome, btw... then I saw a pic of a new house on your myspace. Which I'm terrible with keeping up with too, that's why I'm so super psyched you have these new blogs, YAY!!! Anyway, so what's the scoop?
Post a Comment