Sunday, August 17, 2008

Vacations....they are needed!

So, I know I put a pic up in my photography blog...but I wanted to put some up here as well. Seriously if it wasn't for my Nanny (no not a child nanny, but my grandma, I call her Nanny) we wouldn't have the opportunity to be able to go to these nice and wonderful places! I know I have already said it, but thank you Nanny very much! Here are just a few from the vacation, keep in mind I believe I took like 200 pictures!


This is our beautiful resort we stayed at...but Diego and I both agreed that this would be an amazing place for us to go back to for some "alone" time :)


Diego and the kids at La Jolla Beach, CA...it was amazing! They had harbor seals in the swim areas just hanging out!

The kids and I at SeaWorld, waiting for a show to start..I was laughing so hard, b/c they wouldn't look at the same time!

We almost forgot to take a pic in front of the "SeaWorld" sign! LOL!! Alex is fast asleep!!


A pic of the La Jolla Beach, unbelievable!

No comments: