Tuesday, January 26, 2010

16wks!!!

I am so excited! I am 2wks away from finding out what we are having!!! I was going to wait until 20+ weeks to find out but my Dr told me I could find out at 18… so we shall see! I will keep you posted on the gender of the baby :)

Other than that the pregnancy is going well, other than I am still feeling a little icky… so weird b/c I have never been the one to be sick during my pregnancies! I LOVED being pregnant, LOVED it!!! I am so sad that this is my last, but then again….I don’t ever want to go through this kind of pregnancy that I have had so far, wow its brutal!

Weight Gain-
Has been wonderful! I was really concerned going into this pregnancy b/c I really wanted to try and lose quite a few lbs before getting pregnant again, but it didn’t happen… Which led me to my next concern, gaining too much during the pregnancy. WELL!!!! I have only gained…..3lbs!!!!!!! Isn’t that great! With Brooklyn & Alex I had gained at least 10-15lbs at this point, but I have been eating healthy this time around instead of using my pregnancy as an excuse to EAT! LOL!!! Anyway, next update will be when we find out, yay!! So excited!

No comments: