So my hubby and I were out (alone!! well w/the baby) and I took a pic of myself on my camera phone in the car while we were waiting for our pizza and my hubby started making fun of me, LOL!!! I told him I needed a knew FB profile pic, haha!! So lame, right? So I started cheesin' it in the car LOL!
Then I got to thinking I wonder how many other people look at you takin' a pic of yourself in your car and laugh? Lol!! So then I had to take another one just for Diego since he was giving me such a hard time….I had to take another one just for him!! haha!!
Oh and see there isn’t a little guy in that car seat in the back! Like I said we were alone with just the baby :) Since my sister is in town we asked her watch the kids while we ran to Wal-Mart and to get pizza, LOL what a date! Hehe, we totally loved it, it was just a little while out of the house, so it was nice and appreciated! She has been such a help around the house! Before she leaves we’re going to have her watch the big kids so Diego and I can go out for a couple of hours. Anyway, thought I’d share my cheesy pics :)
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Funny Thoughts…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment