Monday, August 16, 2010

Updates!

Well we are in full swing of school!! Yay!! Brooklyn and Alex are both doing very well, and loving it! Ms. Natalie is growing like a little weed and is getting cuter by the minute! My sister has gone back to OK, and I have gotten in the routine of having 3 kiddo’s! Pretty busy around here, but I love it! I wouldn't have it any other way! I am so thankful for a husband who is working hard for me to be at home while our kids are little… Yes we make sacrifices, a lot of sacrifices… but I am perfectly fine with those sacrifices, my kids mean more to me (and my husband) then having $$ to go out to dinner/clothes/shoes/etc. As long as these kids have food, clothing and a place to sleep we’re good! haha! We’ll have other luxuries some day, but right now we’ll do with out :)

As for Diego and I, we’re doing great! Both of us start back to school this Fall, oh the joys! But I am inches away from finishing! It would be a lot faster for me but the classes I have left need to be taken in sequence, and some of them aren’t offered when I need them to be so, that is what’s putting me behind..ugh. But needless to say, I will be starting my final 2 yrs next Fall… so close to being done! Here are some random pics of the family :)

Daddy and Natalie :) Kisses!!Vrroooomm! Watch out! Here they come! Bye Bye Tinkerbell :(Sweet baby! Snuck in my photo shoot, lol! Doing homework like a good girl :) Looking ADORABLE in her church dress!!Seriously! How cute! Just had a bath :) Oh so tired! With mommy :)

No comments: