Thursday, June 2, 2011

Buttercream Glitz


SOOOOOO many people have been asking about my Cake Pops (thank you by the way!!) and my cakes, must be birthday/baby shower season? Anyway, I had a way for everyone to look on my photo blog at all my cakes/cake pops but now I have made it easier... yes easier :) I don't want to create a full blown website, or FB page just because this is really something I do for fun... Maybe in the future you'll see a "Buttercream Glitz Boutique" website :) But as for now, it just gets a space on my photography blog :) ANYWAY... head on over to my other blog (click on image above) and check out my prices/and work so far... All of the cakes I sell are homemade (no boxed cake or canned frostings) along with homemade frosting's; like buttercream, and fondant! That is how I like it! I'm sure you do too! Anyway, have a great day!

**More summer fun to be posted soon!! We have our calendar filled (literally!) :)

No comments: