Can you believe it? Me either! But the time has come, our baby girl is 1…. Seems like she was just born yesterday! I am so sad that she is growing up so fast! I remember Diego and I talking about whether or not we wanted another baby. I knew that I wanted a 3rd child with out a doubt in my brain! I have always wanted 4 kids… 2 boys and 2 girls, but since I have had a C-Section every time, that limits me a bit… So I knew that our family would be complete with one more! Diego on the other hand… well he has 2 boys in CA, plus our son, then a step-daughter… so he was very unsure about us having another baby. Well, after praying and talking, talking and praying we decided that it was a go! I was sooooo excited! We got pregnant the 2nd month! Once Natalie was born, knew in my heart that our family was complete. Still to this day, I have no desire for any more children, I knew that once I had my third I would have that “I’m done” feeling, and I did! I wanted to post some pictures from Natalie’s first birthday, so enjoy! We had a blast!! Love that little baby girl!
Monday, July 11, 2011
Natalie’s 1st Birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment