Saturday, September 20, 2008

Brooklyn's FIRST Soccer Game!!!

So today was Brooklyn's first soccer game!! The kids did really well, especially not having a practice before!! Jason (Brooklyn's dad) is her soccer coach, and get this.... he is asking Diego to help him out on practice nights! Brooklyn is so excited, she told me "Mom, I have two of my family members helping coach my soccer team!!". It was cute! She was a little shocked that her daddy became her coach, b/c originally they had someone else...but he was like 14 (I am sure that is why they didn't have practice before their FIRST game!). So the parents weren't having that! Which led to Jason coaching, it will be a great experience for her.

So now, I am officially a "soccer mom" LOL! She will be having practice twice a week, and games on Saturday! I am so excited! It was so much fun :) I am a little bummed that Diego can't make it to her games to see her play, but at least he will be at the practices. He is excited about helping coach :)

Here is a slide of her first game!!

No comments: