Friday, September 26, 2008

Playdates are always FUN :)

So a little girl that Brooklyn has just recently started talking about came over this past Thursday to play. The girls had a really good time, I was worried because there were 3 of them, and not just 2....and you know how us girls can be! But they had fun :) Going through the pictures I saw one of the three of them together, Brooklyn, Brynlee (little girl that came over) and Kaitlyn (the little girl I watch)....I never thought Brooklyn would be so "short"...considering that her dad is like 6'1! Check out this picture of the girls together.......
....isn't that funny! I thought it was, I mean I knew that Kaitlyn was taller then her.... but I didn't realize :) It bothers her to be the "short" one, I remember it bothering me too in middle school, not ELEMENTARY LOL!!! Funny Kid!

No comments: