Sunday, September 14, 2008

Live out Groups!


YAY! I am very excited that the live out groups at my church are starting!! Live out groups are kind of like Sunday School, but on a different day of the week, and they are in a home. Diego and I did one last year and it was so much fun! Sooooo, that is why I am so happy they have started again!


Also, Diego's days off have changed, not permanently but for the time being (hopefully longer than we expect). He is now off on Sundays/Mondays!! Which means he is now able to go to church with us again! He went this last Sunday with the family and since he hadn't been able to come to church since March!!! He had lots of catching up to do with some of the people in the church :) They talked forever, lol!!


One last thing, and this will blow your socks off!! So I as you may know I am the infant/toddler coordinator for our church, which basically means I am responsible for getting volunteers to help out in the classrooms during church. Well, this Sunday in the bulletin was a note asking for help in the Early Childhood department, when Diego saw it he talked to the director and signed up to help!! Isn't that great! He is going to be working in either the toddler room (which will help me out a lot!!) or Alex's room. FUN!! I would have never imagined him helping out in this area :)

No comments: