Okay so this week I got started late on my calorie counting because I did some re-evaluating, so with that I only lost .5….not a lot but better than nothing! I have decided to change my calorie intake.. I was not eating enough, therefore I was making it super difficult on myself. With Breastfeeding I think that I was just limiting myself way to much, and I felt like I was starving! So I have raised it 300 calories, I will be eating 1800 now instead of 1500. I think this will be a good fit for me with breastfeeding. I went on my first walk this morning, I was doing my elliptical but I hate it, I just don’t like being inside. I love being outside walking because it doesn’t feel like exercising so I keep at it. My goal this next week is a walk/run combo. I plan on doing this until I work up to running long distance. I have always been a walker and I feel like it is time to step-it up! So this is what I am going to do…
Week 1
Brisk 5-minute warm-up walk. Then I will alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for 20 minutes.
Week 2
5 minute walk for a warm-up, then 90 Jogging followed by 2 minutes of walking for 20 minutes then cool down with a 5 minute walk.
Week 3
Warm up walk for 5 minutes, followed by to reps of 90 seconds jogging, 90 seconds walking, 3 minutes jogging, 3 minutes walking then a 5 minute cool down.
Once I finish these 3 weeks, I will update on how my next 3 weeks will go. I am hoping by the 6th week I will be jogging for 30 minutes. Wish me luck! I can’t wait to see how this will affect my weight loss too!
No comments:
Post a Comment