Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Totally Terrific Tutu Tuesday!

So two of my friends came over and we made tutu’s for our girls!! I am so sad, and you aren’t going to believe this…but I was SO busy making tutu’s that I forgot to take pictures!!! Can you believe it? I can’t, I am in shock. Anyway, here is the finished product of my tutu’s… I made Halloween ones for Brooklyn and Natalie to match, today I am making shirts for all three kids to match, and to go with the girls’ tutu’s. The flower below is for their hair, my friend is making a really cute bow to go in the middle of the tutu’s omg. So cute.  I am also making Brooklyn a pink and green tutu because she is going to be a Tutu Fairy for Halloween!! Cute!

All you need: Tule, Ribbon, and an elastic waist band1001001130a_filtered



Are they not just the cutest things?? I can’t EVEN stand it!DSC_0032 DSC_0024 DSC_0029

Had to make sure they fit!!
1012001531_filtered 1012001549_filtered

Here is the stuff for Brooklyn’s Fairy tutu…can’t wait to make it!!! The flower is for her hair! 1001001130_filtered

No comments: