I am so excited to get my old couch out of my living room! Even though we just moved it into the next room, LOL! We’re going to save up some $$ to get them cleaned so they can look nice again! But our neighbors who live next door wanted to get rid of their couch and get a new one… Well we said we would take it! They really are only here ever once and a while so the couch is practically brand new! It looks so good in our living room! I am going to get some red pillows eventually along with some lamps to go on the end tables. When the baby pack-n-play is put away and I will be able to put my other end table next to the other side of the couch, the table lamps with red shades will look perfect! Anyway, here is a pic!
As you can see the boys in my family have definitely taken a liking to the couch! LOL!!! My husband is even sleeping on my nursing pillow!! LOL!
My other couches have found a new home in my front room, the kids are somewhat excited because they really LOVED having a big empty room to run and play in! haha! I just need to add things to the wall, but that will all take time and most of all MONEY!
No comments:
Post a Comment