I am so excited to have my tree up!!! We also put the Christmas lights on our house this weekend also! Oh and this year we have stairs with a nice pretty banister..so I was able to put garland and lights on my stair banister!! It is so pretty!! Here is a pic of our tree & house!
**You may notice that our house only has lights on the lower part (b/c we have a 2 story), this is because my hubby is afraid to go any higher on the ladder..... when we had our single story he was even afraid then....so I knew that with our 2-story home it was going to be hard getting him up there! Well, he did it! Not all the way to the top story, but I am okay with that! I am just happy he did the light for our family!!
The garland going up the stairs

Our pretty Tree (you can see it from outside!)

The outside!! If you look close you can see our tree in the front window!

The picture was kind of hard to take because Diego's car was in the way...so I will put a better pic up later. It looks great when you drive by! I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment