Well we hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We had a lovely one in deed! Even though Diego and I didn't get each other anything this year (or the last year), I have to say that watching my kids open their gifts is the BEST gift for me!! I think I am more excited then they are!!! I am the one that can't sleep at night, and dreams of Christmas morning LOL! Thanks to all of our out of town family our kids were able to have a full Christmas tree once again this year! Even though I would rather be closer to my family, it is nice when the holiday's come around and the gifts are sent here. It takes so much off of Diego and I especially during these last 2 Christmas's. So here are a few pictures from Christmas Eve, and Christmas morning :) Enjoy!
Putting out the treat for Santa with his milk...and carrots for Rudolph :)


Going through their stockings :)

There will be more on my myspace/facebook...and if you are family I sent all 50 to you haha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment