Monday, December 15, 2008

Presents for Justin!

I am so excited because I sent out little Justin's Christmas presents today! Diego called to let him know about them and he seemed pretty excited also! This is the first year since Diego moved to AZ that we aren't going to be out there during New Years to have our Christmas with his kids and parents!! Usually we take the gifts out to Justin the weekend after Christmas....but we haven't been able to go to CA since July because Diego's day's off are in the middle of the week...blah! So we haven't seen him since then!! OMGah! That is forever! We are waiting for his days off to change so we can go out there to see him. With his job he can only take his vacation either 1 week at a time or 2 weeks together, but he can't break them up and do like 4 days here and 10 another time...kinda sucks! AND they have to bid on their days! So if someone with seniority asks for the same date..Diego will loose out! Craziness!! So the best thing for us is to do the weekend thing. So keep us in your prayers that his days off change, so we can see him soon.

But anyway, I am hoping Justin likes what we got him :) I put some little things in there also since he isn't here to get a stocking :) so hopefully he will love that! I believe he is going to open them when he gets them, not for sure though. I think it would be fun for him to open them on Christmas, that way he has more under the tree on Christmas morning...(that is what we do with our kids here when they get out of town presents, makes it so much easier on us!)..but then again, I don't want it to be uneven for his little sister. Which she doesn't know cause she is little but still.... :)

I hate that we can't be there when he opens his presents :( But I am hoping that his mom will take some pics for us so we can see his cute little expressions! :)

Well, I am off to bed!!

No comments: