Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Flavorful Tuesday!

This next recipe I pretty much stumbled across while I was grocery shopping last week….Literally. I was at good ole Wal-Mart and I was going through the isle and I came across the Lipton Soups/Dips, you know the ones in the packages. Well one of them was had a great picture of roasted potatoes on the front of it and with me being pregnant you better bet it caught my attention!! I made the potatoes this evening and they were great! Diego absolutely loved them!

What you need:
* Lipton French Onion Dip Mix-1 pack
* Extra Virgin Olive Oil-1/3 cup
* Potatoes, peeled and chopped-4 medium potatoes

Directions:
You can always follow the recipe on the back of the Lipton box, but if you don’t use the Lipton brand here you go :)

Preheat oven to 425*. Combine the potatoes, EVOO, and pack of mix all together. Toss around to make sure that all the potatoes are covered. Then put in a 9x13 baking dish.
DSC_0001

Then all you gotta do is pop em’ in the oven for about 35 minutes (maybe more could be less) and be sure to take them out about half way through and stir them… And ta-da!

DSC_0003

Aren’t they beautiful and don’t they look YUMMY!!! Mmmmm! Enjoy!!

**If you need a bigger serving just double it and you should be fine**

No comments: