Thursday, February 25, 2010

Its a GIRL!!!!

So I went to my ultrasound today and we were told that they are 90% sure we are having a girl! Yiippee!! They couldn’t get a really good pic because the baby was moving so much… Also since the baby was moving so much they couldn’t see the parts they needed to see for the medical part… you know fingers/toes/heart/etc. So I go back next week to a Level 2 ultrasound office since they have a higher tech machines. So that is next week, hopefully we’ll get some good pictures :)

So since Diego and the kids weren’t there this time, I decided to go alone so I could surprise them!! This is how I did it….. I got some pink and purple balloons put em’ in a box for them to open!! Check out the pics!

Oh....

Wondering....

Anxious!

Hooray!!!

Yay!!

Daddy is so excited!

Its a girl!

No comments: