So, tell me. When people over react to things, or blame you (not me in this case) for something that they are doing to you but like 10 times worse… How does that make you feel? Isn’t that super annoying? I mean really, people either don’t really think about things OR they are so wrapped up in their own little world that they don’t even realize the harm or damage they are doing to that person they are complaining about, you know? This is one of my biggest pet peeves. I pretty much like and get a long with everyone, because I am not a confrontational person (unless you really, really cross the line) and I like for every thing to be smooth and easy going. I don’t have problems constant problems with people. But when I see things like this happening to people it just urks me! Sometime you just need to grow up, own up to your own mistakes, own up to the fact that you have done something wrong. Don’t exaggerate, or over think things. Just take care of your self, and don’t worry about others. Don’t complain and blame others because you got your self in the situation you are in. You cannot point the finger at anyone but yourself. Nobody is perfect, nobody. So my advice is… take care of your stinkin self. Make sure YOU are doing what YOU are supposed to be doing and that YOU are doing the right things. Don’t talk and exaggerate about other to make yourself look better, where does that get you? Nowhere. Nowhere at all. Worry about your own self, not others because you cannot change them, and talking about them in a negative way WILL not fix things. Yeah it might give you temporary satisfaction, but in the long run it will do nothing. So as long as you are worrying about yourself, you can keep a good conscience. Here are Bible verses on this subject….
Love this one: Romans 2:1-3
”1You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. Now we know that God's judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. So when you, a mere man, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God's judgment?”
Mathew 7:5
”You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.”
Ephesians 4:29
”Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear”
Please, just think about yourself. If we all did that there would be a lot less bickering and pointing of fingers. Again, this wasn’t about me, just my observations of people. Okay, I feel better now. :)
2 comments:
I love you. You're so right.
Awww a Chanelle comment!! Love you!
Post a Comment