Saturday, April 17, 2010

Now my baby boy is 4!!!!!!

My babies are growing up! I can’t stand it! It just seems like yesterday my baby boy was just learning how to walk! Now he is my big 4yr old who will be starting pre-K in August! Please stop the time, I don’t want any of them getting any bigger! I can say though that I am so blessed to have such a smart, sweet/loving handsome little boy!!

Here are a few pics from his birthday :)

Making his treasure box on his birthday w/daddy :)
DSC_0001

He is totally into this pirate thing! Argghhh!The eye patch is making his eye push down, lol!
DSC_0013

His cake that mommy made! A pirate sword!!Along with the skull pirate cake pops in the treasure chest! Cake-pops are A-Mazing! I am a little partial, since I made them :)
DSC_0047

There were a ton of kids at his party, 13 to be exact! He had a blast…just was a little shy. He has a hard time with all the attention on him, he seems to clam up, lol!
DSC_0030 DSC_0050 DSC_0034 DSC_0077 DSC_0113

Me and my baby boy!DSC_0110c

No comments: