Sunday, April 25, 2010

Que Lindo!

So since our anniversary was on Monday, we decided to celebrate the following weekend. Here is a picture of how we started off our 5 yr anniversary celebration……diego'spedi
That is right my friends…. you see my hubby getting a pedi!! Not only getting one, but ENJOYING one :) LOVE IT! Isn’t he super cute sitting there with a smile on his face! hehe!! Well I just had to share, that he thoroughly enjoyed doing this with me. AND he says he wants to go back! YES! We had a wonderful evening together. His dad watched Alex (Brooklyn was at her daddy’s), and it was so nice, because usually when we have a sitter we have to worry about getting back so that it isn’t too late…. Not this time, his dad wanted us to just enjoy our evening. I was a little tired, because we didn’t get home until 1am…and I am a little pregnant, which makes me just a little bit exhausted…just a little :) Over all wonderful evening with my hubby celebrating our 5 yr anniversary. I love him so much, and he means the world to me.

**Side note** baby Natalie’s room is coming together! I am so excited! I can’t wait to share more pics as we continue creating her nursery! It will be done way before she gets here, even though she wont be sleeping in there for at least 4 mths… haha! I’m just glad it’ll be done :)

Angela :)

No comments: