Okay a few things here :) First, the name! Yes!! The name!!! We have a name!!!! So our new baby girl will be named:
Natalie Cynthia
Precious! Yes!! “Natalie” is a name that both Diego and I have always liked, so after narrowing it down we FINALLY agreed on it after many long talks about baby names. I seriously thought this kid would NEVER have a name! “Cynthia” is my mom’s middle name, so that is where she got her middle name :) All of our kids have a “family” name. “Brooklyn Kathleen” Brooklyn just kind of came, I really liked the name “Brooke” but it didn’t sound good as “Brooke Kathleen” then her middle name is after my Aunt Kathleen. “Alexander James” Finding a boy name was hard. I really liked Alex, but it didn’t sound good as “Alex James” so we decided on Alexander. What also swayed us towards that name is that Diego has an uncle “Alejandro” and the the name “James” is after my grandpa who died when I was 10, he was very special to me and we were very close so it was very appropriate. ANYWAY, that is the baby naming history!
**Now on to more details!**
We have started on her room!!!!! Yup!! We have!! We have painted it, put the crib upstairs, built the shelves in the closet, and re-painted the dresser that was given to us for FREEEEEE!!!!! God is really blessing us with the baby, it is just amazing! I am so thankful! So, here are some pics of what we have been doing as of now :)
The kids had fun helping paint!
Then mommy had to step in and finish, they are only so tall, lol!
Then daddy had to finish the touchups for mommy :)
Paint is FINISHED!! The crib is upstairs!!! I threw the blanket over the crib so you could see the colors with the bed, and the paint :) Pretty!!
Next Diego added the shelves in the closet!! I call this *Project Organization* hehe!
Of course Alex had to help! :)
2 out of 3 DONE!!!!
Lastly here is the Dresser before…..
Here is the after!!!!! I painted it, then added new hardware, so pretty!! I can’t wait for it to be taken up to her room! I just finished it today!
More to come!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment