Oh my gosh. So this is like the cutest birthday party ever for a 9yr old!!!!! I LOVE THIS THEME!!! Look how cute it turned out! We didn’t want to mess it up! Her awesome party ended with a SLUMBER PARTY!!! That is right!!!! I had 5? girls at my house, that didn’t got to bed until 3:45am!!! Whoo Weee!!!
This was the table setting…. Mirrors for each girl, with a glass bowl for her chocolate facial, then a personalized towel, and a clear goody back with a nail file, finger nail polish and lip gloss!!! CUTE!
The table set up for the flip flops nail polish and bath salts!! Flip flops decorated with ribbons, then they had pedi’s along with making their own bath salts!!! They got to take it all home, so fun!!!!
This where the girls sat and got their pedi’s! I put up the curtains to hide all of my front room furniture so we could turn it into a Spa!! Fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment