So we had to end up having the tear duct surgery! Thankfully because her little eyes were tearing soooo much! Brooklyn had the same thing done 9 yr ago, so I wasn’t worried! I just hope it works, because Brooklyn’s didn’t.. we had to go back and get stints put in her tear ducts when she was a year old. Thankfully it was just a short period, but still I don’t want to have to go through her being sedated again :( The hardest part about Natalie going through the surgery was having to wait 8 hours to eat!!! But we prayed and God delivered a very happy and patient baby!! She was GREAT!!!
Isn’t she so cute in her little hospital gown! I am so ready for her face to heal up!!
All done, and all smiles!!!! Still have the little marks for which eyes they had to do…which were both :)
Alex was VERY exhausted!!! We had to be up at 4am to leave by 445am, to get to the hospital by 6am SO funny he crawled into the laundry basket!!! HAHA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment