Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!!

My baby girl is 9 years old!!!! I can’t believe it!!! She is growing up so fast! She is turning into this beautiful young lady right before my eyes!!! Amazing! Oh and yes, this is a birthday candle in her cereal!! Just came in the day before her birthday so he was able to go out to dinner with us!  DSC_0240  DSC_0242 DSC_0243 DSC_0246

 

the super cute cart cover can also be used to cover YUCKY high chairs in restaurants! DSC_0257 DSC_0258 DSC_0264DSC_0269  DSC_0279 DSC_0281 DSC_0288  DSC_0289DSC_0282 DSC_0301 DSC_0305

 

Cake pops I made to take to Brooklyn’s school for her birthday!! These things are great! Since these things have become so popular over the last year! I started making them last year, and have fallen in love with them ever since! I gave them a little photo shoot for my site, because people like to order them now instead of cakes! I like making these better!! They are super fun!! I have an order of these for the sat of Alex’s party, gonna be a busy weekend!!!  Here are the rest of the pics from her class!
DSC_0321 DSC_0327 DSC_0330 DSC_0338DSC_0333 DSC_0334 DSC_0336DSC_0335 

 

Justin got to come with me to her class, he was on Spring Break!!

DSC_0337

No comments: