Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cake Pops!!

Here are the cake-pops that a lady ordered from me…. I made 20 for her, 5 milk chocolate with crushed pecans/toffee, 5 dark chocolate with white NON-PAREILS, 5 white chocolate with crushed pecans and 5 white chocolate with dark drizzle!!! They were so pretty! I wish I would have had time to take a picture of them but I didn’t :( But thankfully they did with their camera and sent them to me!!! She is ordering more for a July birthday party along with wanting me to photograph the whole thing :) It a 90th birthday I believe… Then I have another order for the middle of July, but that will be a big one as well!!! Fun time! Oh! Here are the pics of the ones I did this weekend! She made the thing to put them on, it was her centerpiece! Cute!

cakepops1  100MEDIA95IMAG0174 100MEDIA95IMAG0175

No comments: