Oh my goodness, my little man is 5 yrs old!!!!!! I can’t even believe it! This time has just flown by, and now I have this little boy! Not a baby boy anymore! He is 5! He starts KINDERGARTEN in JULY!!!!!!! AHHHHH! I am putting a STOP to ALL the clocks in my house! Here are pics from his baseball party! It was completely changed at the last minute because it RAINED! Ugh! We had a bouncy house planned, and also planned for them to play on the play set…but no. So last minute I cancelled the bouncy, and went to the store to buy crafts for the kids to do, and pin the tail on the donkey…LOL! Well, they loved it so that is all that matters! We’re taking baseball shaped cakepops to his school to celebrate his birthday when his teacher gets back from Hawaii!! I am so jelly belly of her! I would love to go! Anyway, here are some super cute pics from his birthday and birthday dinner…he chose McDonalds…LOL! Cute!
Started out with a craft while everyone arrived…. They loved this!
Baseball cake by mommy!!! I truly love making cakes for my babies!!! Love it!
LOTS of running around in the front room…this is why I was a bit upset about the rain!
After the craft they had pizza (above) then on to pin the tail on the DONKEY!! I haven’t played this since I was a small child… the kids loved it and hadn’t ever played it before! Can you believe this?? LOL! So popular when i was a child!
Now time for CAKE!!!! Yummy!!!! Gotta love that homemade butter cream good stuff!
Time for presents!! Boy this kid FLEW through all those gifts like nothing!
On the day of his birthday he had a baseball game, so afterwards we went to McDonalds.. his choice for dinner. He really wanted to go to Red Robin but he didn’t wan them to sing Happy Birthday to him, LOL!!!! Oh and can’t forget, he got a candle in his cereal to that morning!!! Happy Birthday Bubba!
No comments:
Post a Comment