Monday, March 29, 2010

Back from Vacation!!

Finally we’re home! I missed my bed! I never realized how much my body pillow means to me, LOL!! I usually don’t get home sick, but boy did I this time! I feel like I haven’t seen anyone in forEVER, and I missed 2 wks at my church I feel like its been an eternity!

Well we went on quite an adventure! We left at 1am on Friday (the 19th) and arrived in San Francisco at 3:30pm, just in time to check in! Once again we were able to stay for FREE!! My grandma’s timeshare came in handy out there, isn’t that great! We left San Francisco early Monday morning, and headed off to Portland! Diego has family that lives there so we stayed with his cousin Chanelle, my BFF :) LOVE HER, and I was sooooo happy to be at her house all week!!! We left on Friday so we could get back to see Diego’s son Michael on Sat,  and then see his other son Justin on Sunday :) Over all it was a great week, with a LOT of driving!!! But it was a great experience for the kids as always :) They did AMAZING in the car! They are the best little “road-trippers” ever! I will be posting some pictures soon :)

                  Angela ;

No comments: