You know I find it amusing yet sad when people have nothing against you, so they have to make up things to make you look bad so in return they look good. But the good thing about people like that, their lies never get very far... Especially when they contradict themselves so much in their own words. I really feel sorry for these kind of people. What is worst is, haven't you ever heard the saying "Lies can only walk so far..." well it is so true, because you when you don't have anything to back them up, and the other person has things to back up your lies, well my friend... the walk is over and you feel so silly because of your lies.
This is why my husband and I teach our kids to always tell the truth no matter what, because you will always get caught and God does not bless the dishonest person, he will only bless the honest.
Always remember this verse....
Job 12:22 says “He reveals the deep things of darkness and bring deep shadows into the light”
No comments:
Post a Comment