Tuesday, March 30, 2010

San Francisco, CA

Going here was so much fun!! This is a place that I have ALWAYS wanted to visit and I am so glad I did! I think everyone should go here at least once in their life! Basic summary of our visit to San Fran, we tried to do everything that we could in the time that we were there!  The great thing….everything was pretty much FREE!! Except for parking..ugh. Then the Trolley ride, and the Bay Aquarium, but those were really the only things we paid for, it was so much fun being outdoors and enjoying the Town. The pictures DO NOT do the streets justice, that is why you HAVE to go and see them yourself! Crazy! I will put a few pics from each day :) Enjoy!

 

Famous Lombard Street

 

It’s known for being “crooked”
DSC_0082


The streets were so straight up and straight down!! There shouldn’t be any fat people who live in town! Pics don’t do justice!
DSC_0059


Visited some scenes from Full House!!
The Full House "House" Full House intro of the Painted Ladies! The house on the far left is $399,999,999

We saw Alcatraz, didn’t actually go out to the island, but we could view it from the pier.
Brooklyn and Diego with Alcatraz behind them


Of course the Golden Gate Bridge
DSC_0037


Went to the Muir Woods, where they have the really big Red Wood Trees, that was a fun hike :) It was super nice that day!


Rode on a Trolley!
got to love the swollen prego face!

I have soooo many other pictures, but way to many to post! I took about 100 pics a day while we were out there!! Including the Beaches, the streets, the Aquarium, Fisherman’s Wharf, Pier 39, whew!! We had so much fun! I am so gad we were able to experience it :)

No comments: