Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beautiful Day and Blessings!

It is so nice outside! My windows are open, the breeze is flowing through, and its just amazing :) God is so wonderful, the things of this world he has created is just beyond my imagination! I am so blessed to be able to serve such a wonderful God! He has blessed me with a voice to be able sing and lead others to the foot of the cross on Sunday mornings at my church and that is something that I am thankful for! Being in a worship band for the last 12 yrs of my life, has been a wonderful experience! Him giving me the musical ability to sing, read music, play guitar and the piano is just so wonderful and more than I could ever ask for! I hope and pray that my children follow Christ with all their hearts and find that special “fruit” that He has given them to serve Him with for the rest of their life! Just had to share, I hope that you are using your God given talent for Him in your own special way. They blessings He showers upon use when we are obedient just amazing!

       Angela ;

No comments: