So here is a collaboration of ideas that I have came up with for the baby's room!! I want to share them with you! First the wall color. I absolutely love the pink and green in the bedding that I am going to be getting…on Wednesday…SO EXCITED, again Thanks to my friend!! So anyway, with the crib, dresser and picture frames being in white I think the color of the room should be a really pretty green picked from the bedding. Like this….
This is a wall, along with the trim at the top. See how pretty the colors are together. Its kind of hard to tell with out looking at the “whole pic”
So this is what it looks like in a “room”
So that is the wall color. Now, on to the rest :) You have already seen the bedding. So I have found some really cute pictures on eBay for REALLY cheap that someone made to match this bedding from Pottery Barn!! Check out one of them….
There are four of them that all coordinate, I am going to frame them in white picture frames, cute huh?!?
This is the next thing that I am going to be doing…so cute! I found a tree decal, but instead of buying it (because it’s $60) I am going to paint it myself! Here is the link for the site that shows the pic below HERE. This is the tree in a nursery..
But the only thing is I want to put it on the right side of our crib. Isn’t it cute!!!!! I LOVE this idea!! Now, to “accent” the tree, LOVE this part too!!!
I have bought some little birdie decals for $6 from Leen The Graphics Queen (click on the name and it will take you there). But here is a pic of one of the birdies I ordered…
How cute is this little guy?!?! I believe I got 4 of them. But I am going to put them in the tree! Cute huh?!? {I’ve been saying that a lot in this post, lol}
Here is the last thing “big” thing that I am doing in the room (other than the drapes and such). Here is a pic of the tissue paper pom poms I was telling you about in the early post. You can go to the Martha Stewart site and she will explain how to make them, super cute! I am putting them in Brooklyn’s room as well.
I absolutely LOVE these! I am going to put them in one (maybe two) of the corners in the baby's room. Definitely two corners in Brooklyn's room :)
So that is all for now, isn’t it exciting!!! I am so excited and I can’t wait to start creating this room for our little baby girl!
Angela ;
No comments:
Post a Comment